Story Updated Sun Oct 04 15:09:00 PDT 2015
Joan Marie Raymond, 83 of Lowville
Joan Marie Raymond, 83, of 7585 Cardinal Lane at Brookside Senior Living, Lowville, was called home on Thursday, October 1, 2015 after a graceful and courageous battle with several health issues at Lewis County Residential Health Care Facility in Lowville, where she was surrounded by her loving family, after being admitted on September 24th.
- Luella M. “Tina” (Morley) Gladle, 73, of Hermon
- Elizabeth “Betty” Anne Witham, 81 of Cartahge
- Nicholas F. Masiello, 87 of Watertown
- Sharleen “Sherry” Frances Murphy, 63, of Massena
- Bernice R. Pickett, 95, formerly of Lowville
- Brenda L. Colburn, 77, Winter Haven, FL and formerly of Tupper Lake
- Norman H. Wagner, 80 of Clayton
- Lillian Irma Scholes McCoy, 90
- Norman H. Wagner, 80, of Clayton
- Lorna Mae Wagner, 72, of Hannawa Falls
- Mrs. Ida Miller, 81, of Hopkinton
- More top stories...