Quesadillas are on the menu for Father's Day. Chef Chris Manning shows us an all-purpose Mexican seasoning blend that's also good for tacos, chili and fajitas.
Served on the side is Picante Potato Salad.
Click on the picture for tips. See the recipes below.
Mexican Fajita Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
Picante Potato Salad
- 1 pound potatoes, cooked and diced
- 1/2 cup picante sauce (salsa)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 rib celery, minced
- 1 scallion, minced
- 2 strips bacon, cooked and diced
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fajita seasoning (above)
Mix well and chill for one hour.
Thursday, November 27, 2014, Watertown, NY