TV Dinner: Scallopini Pork a la Vesuvio
Need something easy and delicious for the holidays?
This week, chef Chris Manning offers scallopini pork a la Vesuvio.
You can click on the picture to watch Chris make the dish, but generally:
- pound three inch pieces of pork thin
- coat them with flour, salt and pepper
- sautee them in olive oil over medium high heat for 3 to 4 minutes
- set them aside
- in the same pan, sautee mushrooms, artichoke hearts, onions, peppers, garlic
- mix in heavy cream
- pour over the pork
- serve with pasta, rice or potatoes
Wednesday, August 20, 2014, Watertown, NY