Immaculate Heart Central has developed a five-year strategic plan designed to help the Catholic school district build on its strengths.
Initiatives at the elementary school level include:
- "Smart boards" in every classroom
- A pilot Spanish program in kindergarten and first grade
- Expansion of St. John Bosco's pre-kindergarten program
Junior-senior high school initiatives include:
- Enhancing literacy and fine arts programs
- Continue integrating technology
- Building up the science, engineering and math programs
- A young entrepreneur program
Visit www.ihcschools.org for more information.
Monday, May 2, 2016, Watertown, NY