Chef Chris Manning prepares treats for a Coyote Moon Mother's Day.
They're made with products from the Clayton-area winery.
He puts together breakfast cannelloni and a variation of a bellini cocktail.
- 1 15-ounce container ricotta cheese
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup diced cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup diced cooked ham
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 24-ounce jars Coyote Moon Casa Papa Pasta Sauce
- 4 pasta sheets, cut in half (for a total of 8)
In a 4-quart bowl, mix together the first seven ingredients. Divide mixture evenly and place in the center of each pasta sheet. Working from one end, roll up each pasta sheet.
Add the contents of 1 jar of pasta sauce to a 9" x 13" x 3" baking dish. Line the rolled-up pasta in the bottom of the baking dish and spoon the contents of the second jar over top.
Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Remove foil and top with a generous helping of mozzarella. Continue baking until cheese is melted and just starts to brown.
- 6 medium strawberries, pureed
- 2/3 cup Coyote Moon River Time wine, chilled
- 1/3 cup club soda, chilled
Add the strawberry puree to a 10-ounce goblet. Pour in wine and top off with the club soda.
Wednesday, September 2, 2015, Watertown, NY