Fire Leaves Seven Homeless

MGN Online

Tools

Seven are homeless and a house is being called a total loss after a fire Sunday morning at 26 South Main Street Norfolk.

According to a press release, fire detectors were in Seth Hamm's house, but didn't go off.

Firefighters say all seven people living in the house got out safely, but two dogs and two cats died. An electrical heater is being blamed for the fire that broke out around 5 am.

The occupants are being helped by the Red Cross.
Friday, December 19, 2014
, Watertown, NY

On Demand

This content requires the latest Adobe Flash Player and a browser with JavaScript enabled. Click here for a free download of the latest Adobe Flash Player.

What's On TonightFull Schedule