Update: Second Fire on Knowlesville Road in Two Days

Tools

A second fire in two days on Knowlesville Road in Pamelia burned through a duplex Saturday night.

The fire broke out at 5:20 pm Saturday at a house on Knowlesville Road owned by Danny Kampnich. Firefighters believe the fire started from a wood stove in the apartment of tenant Louis George. No one was at home at the time of the fire. The house was called a total loss.

The day before, Friday, a house belonging to Danny's brother Brian Kampnich was destroyed by fire. Firefighters say that one was started by a kerosene heater.

Larry Spencer and his wife lived there. They were both at work when the fire broke out.

Kampnich said the Spencers lived there over 16 years.

Fire officials say the trailer was fully involved when they arrived. They call it a total loss.

The family dog, which was kept in a cage inside the trailer, died. Otherwise, there were no injuries.



Monday, July 28, 2014
, Watertown, NY

On Demand

This content requires the latest Adobe Flash Player and a browser with JavaScript enabled. Click here for a free download of the latest Adobe Flash Player.

What's On TonightFull Schedule