Story Updated Thu Mar 26 15:20:14 PDT 2015
Feedback: Union Says Defense Spending Plan Takes From Civilian Workers
A civilian union on Fort Drum has some concerns about the budget approved by House Republicans. Union officials say the additional defense spending comes at their expense.
- Defense Secretary To Visit Fort Drum Monday
- House Passes Budget With Defense Money; Good For Drum
- Drum Welcomes New 10th Commander
- $20B Proposed To Undo Sequestration Cuts That Threaten Fort Drum
- 10th's Commander Takes Aim At ISIS, Afghanistan & Congress
- Watch: Our Coverage of the Rally & Listening Session For Fort Drum
- Community Rallies To Support Fort Drum
- Governor Highlights Fort Drum's Importance Before Rally
- 10th Mountain Division Band Entertains IHC Students
- Businesses to Join Fort Drum Rally
- In Advance of Listening Session, Gillibrand Calls Drum 'A Model'
- More top stories...