Chimney Blamed For Hannawa Falls Fire

Tools

Investigators have determined the cause of a fire that destroyed a garage in Hannawa Falls last week.

 
St. Lawrence County fire officials say a faulty chimney started the blaze at the Kelly Bush residence on Underhill Drive.
 
The garage was a total loss, but the attached house suffered only moderate damage.
 
Fire officials say there were four people living in the home.
 
Investigators credit the Hannawa Falls Fire Department with saving most of the home.
Thursday, November 27, 2014
, Watertown, NY

On Demand

This content requires the latest Adobe Flash Player and a browser with JavaScript enabled. Click here for a free download of the latest Adobe Flash Player.

On Wall Street

What's On TonightFull Schedule