Denmark Home Gutted By Fire

Tools

What started as a chimney fire ended up gutting a town of Denmark home.

Lewis County fire officials say a chimney fire at Shawn O'Donnell's Stoddard Road home was fanned by high winds and spread to the rest of the building.
 
The contents, officials say, were a total loss. The interior suffered heavy structural damage.
 
The house was not insured.
Friday, August 22, 2014
, Watertown, NY

On Demand

This content requires the latest Adobe Flash Player and a browser with JavaScript enabled. Click here for a free download of the latest Adobe Flash Player.

On Wall Street

What's On TonightFull Schedule