Fire Breaks Out In Adams Home


A home was damaged by fire in the town of Adams Friday morning.

The fire on the Michael Road is causing extensive damage, particularly to the rear of the home. Firefighters were called around 10:15 a.m.

The home is owned by Joseph Wolfe. Neither he, his wife, nor their two children were home at the time.

Firefighters from Adams, Smithville, Adams Center, Sackets Harbor and Watertown were at the scene.

No injuries have been reported.

Saturday, December 3, 2016
, Watertown, NY

On Demand

This content requires the latest Adobe Flash Player and a browser with JavaScript enabled. Click here for a free download of the latest Adobe Flash Player.

On Wall Street