Fire Causes Minor Damage To Market Garage

Tools

A stove fire damaged a garage at a Lewis County business Thursday.

Firefighters were called to Miller's Meat Market at 6525 Number Four Road in the town of Watson shortly after 11 a.m.

Officials said a stove, which ordinarily was not used, was accidentally turned on.

Debris on the stove caught fire, officials said.

Officials said the flames caused minimal damage.

Thursday, April 24, 2014
, Watertown, NY

On Demand

This content requires the latest Adobe Flash Player and a browser with JavaScript enabled. Click here for a free download of the latest Adobe Flash Player.

On Wall Street

What's On TonightFull Schedule