Fire Damages Adams Center Home

Tools

Fire caused moderate damage to a home in the village of Adams Center Wednesday afternoon.

Volunteers were called to Gary Barney's house on Route 11 shortly after 3 p.m.

Officials said someone was home when the fire broke out.

There were no injuries reported.

Officials said an overheated chimney caused the fire.

Friday, September 19, 2014
, Watertown, NY

On Demand

This content requires the latest Adobe Flash Player and a browser with JavaScript enabled. Click here for a free download of the latest Adobe Flash Player.

On Wall Street

What's On TonightFull Schedule