Fire Damages Vacant Watson Home

MGN Online

Tools

Investigators say an electrical short in the attic sparked a fire that damaged a Lewis County home Tuesday.

No one was living in the River Road home in the town of Watson. 
The owner is deceased.
 
Firefighters were called there a little after 5 p.m. Officials say there was extensive damage to the roof and attic.
 
Workers were there earlier in the day, but had left.
 
No injuries were reported. 
Friday, November 28, 2014
, Watertown, NY

On Demand

This content requires the latest Adobe Flash Player and a browser with JavaScript enabled. Click here for a free download of the latest Adobe Flash Player.

On Wall Street

What's On TonightFull Schedule