Fire Destroys Watson Garage

Tools

A garage in the Lewis County town of Watson was destroyed by fire Thursday afternoon.

Officials say a passer-by called firefighters to the Hodge Road property, which is owned by Raymond Higby.

The blaze is being blamed on a bad furnace pipe going to the chimney.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014
, Watertown, NY

On Demand

This content requires the latest Adobe Flash Player and a browser with JavaScript enabled. Click here for a free download of the latest Adobe Flash Player.

On Wall Street

What's On TonightFull Schedule