Fire Leaves 7 Homeless


Seven people are homeless after fire swept through their St. Lawrence County house Monday.

Firefighters were called to Neil Richards' home at 246 County Route 56 in the town of Parishville.
Volunteers from Parishville, Nicholville, Potsdam and Hopkinton could do little to save the residence.
The call came in at 10:38 a.m. and firefighters remained on the scene for more than four hours.
Officials said the blaze was caused by an overheated woodstove.
The Red Cross is assisting the family, which is made up of two adults and five children.
Sunday, December 11, 2016
, Watertown, NY

On Demand

This content requires the latest Adobe Flash Player and a browser with JavaScript enabled. Click here for a free download of the latest Adobe Flash Player.

On Wall Street