Home Saved, But Attached Garage Was Total Loss


A Morristown home was saved from fire Saturday, even though the attached garage was a total loss.

St. Lawrence County fire officials are calling it a "good save" of the Michael Gorman residence on County Route 16, even though the garage was destroyed.

The home was not damaged.

Officials say a faulty wood stove chimney started the blaze.

Tuesday, December 6, 2016
, Watertown, NY

On Demand

This content requires the latest Adobe Flash Player and a browser with JavaScript enabled. Click here for a free download of the latest Adobe Flash Player.

On Wall Street