Man's Alleged Meth Lab Catches Fire In Apartment Complex
A Watertown man is accused of making methamphetamine, which sparked a fire in his city apartment building Tuesday morning.
"It floored me," said Herman when he heard about the meth lab. "I knew it was in our area, but I didn't expect it in that particular building."
Back at Curtis Apartments, most tenants didn't even know there was a fire in their building until much later.
Michael Riley, who lives in the complex said he was "extremely shocked. This is a very nice building. People are all very good. It's just like one big family."
Wednesday, September 17, 2014, Watertown, NY
On Wall Street