Newton Falls Fire Blamed On Wood Stove, Chimney

Tools

Fire has destroyed a home in Newton Falls. 

St. Lawrence County fire officials say Kimberly O'Connor owned the 29 Front Street home and lived there with three others.

No one was hurt in the blaze, which officials say started because of a wood stove and chimney.

Officials called the home a total loss.

Firefighters were called there just before 7 p.m. Monday and were there until after midnight.

Officials say the home was not insured.

Wednesday, July 30, 2014
, Watertown, NY

On Demand

This content requires the latest Adobe Flash Player and a browser with JavaScript enabled. Click here for a free download of the latest Adobe Flash Player.

On Wall Street

What's On TonightFull Schedule