Saturday: Fire at Meadowbrook Apartment


A fire in a Watertown apartment displaced a family Saturday.

Fire broke out in the kitchen of a Meadowbrook apartment rented by Kari Farrington around noon today. Crews were able to put the grease fire out quickly, but the kitchen received extensive damage. No one was hurt, but Kari, her partner and her two children can't stay in the apartment Saturday night.
Thursday, December 8, 2016
, Watertown, NY

On Demand

This content requires the latest Adobe Flash Player and a browser with JavaScript enabled. Click here for a free download of the latest Adobe Flash Player.

On Wall Street