Watch: Friday Fire Damages Apartment

Tools

Fire Friday night in Watertown damaged an apartment on West Main Street.

The fire was reported at 820 West Main Street at 8:30 pm. Fire officials said a candle left unattended may have been to blame.

The people who lived in the apartment couldn't get back in Friday night, but the building itself was said to be structurally sound.

The Watertown Times reported Saturday morning that the building is owned by Stanley Tibbles of Watertown.

 

Tuesday, July 22, 2014
, Watertown, NY

On Demand

This content requires the latest Adobe Flash Player and a browser with JavaScript enabled. Click here for a free download of the latest Adobe Flash Player.

On Wall Street

What's On TonightFull Schedule