Woman Smoking On Oxygen Sparks Blaze

MGN Online

Tools

A New Bremen woman suffered burns and is in fair condition after fire destroyed her home Thursday afternoon.

Officials say Enid Cady was smoking while using an oxygen tank at her home on State Route 812.

It sparked a blaze that set her clothes on fire. The fire spread to the rest of the home, which officials say was a total loss.
 
Cady was treated at Upstate University Hospital in Syracuse.  
Friday, August 22, 2014
, Watertown, NY

On Demand

This content requires the latest Adobe Flash Player and a browser with JavaScript enabled. Click here for a free download of the latest Adobe Flash Player.

On Wall Street

What's On TonightFull Schedule