10 ways to reuse and save
Find a new use for some old containers to clean up clutter and add reusable decor to your house. © iStockphoto.com/Doug Cannell
From Ideas That SparkMore>>
- Is it time for a laundry room overhaul? To become an organization pro, here is some advice that works like magic.
- The loyal companions who give us the best gifts year-round, welcome home dances, warm snuggles and unconditional love, deserve to receive some gifts as well.
- Get the scoop on these five commonly asked questions, and kick your cooking up a notch!Get the scoop on these five commonly asked questions, and kick your cooking up a notch!
- While we can’t always crawl into bed at any given hour in the day, we can surround ourselves with calming aromas at anytime. Here are five scents that have been proven to naturally soothe.
- A busy home with sealed-up windows can lead to stale, unpleasant odors. And the last thing that any host wants to hear is, "What's that smell?"
- Is your dinner table a battlefield? You aren't alone. But your child isn't doomed to a diet of white bread and chicken nuggets -- there's hope. Kids are more likely to try foods that they had a hand in cooking.
- It's not uncommon to catch a case of the blues during the winter months. Rather than letting your low mood settle in for the season, usher in some winter bliss!
- With the holidays fast approaching, you want to keep your pets in mind as you begin creating a festive atmosphere.Owning a cat or dog is a joy, but like with most joyful things in life, taking care of them requires a bit of sacrifice. With the holidays fast approaching, you want to keep your pets in mind as you begin creating a festive atmosphere.
- While Santa is busy speeding around the globe in his sleigh, millions of families will gather around the table and feast on delicious Christmas dinners.
- The holidays are all about opening your doors and welcoming friends and family. But along with hostess gifts, your guests may also bring sniffle-causing viruses and colds.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.