5 stomach-soothing herbs and spices
Ginger can improve sluggish digestion and reduce gas. (©iStockphoto.com/James Driscoll)
From Live Right Live WellMore>>
- There are a few tricks to help ensure you never get varicose veins -- or reduce the appearance of those you have.There are a few tricks to help ensure you never get varicose veins -- or reduce the appearance of those you have.
- Whether you have heartburn, IBS, ulcers or IBD, learn how to minimize your risk of cancer.
- How you sleep can make a difference if you suffer from heartburn and back pain or just want to avoid wrinkles. Read on to discover the best sleep position for you.
- Find out which vitamins and nutrients can help keep your brain sharp as you age.
- Instead of focusing on what you can't eat and drink, learn how to choose the right foods to help prevent or reduce heartburn.
- Hint: It may have to do with your ability to focus, new research says. Learn more to feel happier now.
- Stomach pain takes the fun out of eating. Here, some surprising food culprits -- and tips for relief!
- Fans say it relieves stomach pain, reduces heartburn and even speeds weight loss. Here, learn what science says.
- To perk up your mood, be sure to get enough sleep, eat nutritious meals and exercise regularly. Then brighten your thoughts with these simple strategies to kick a bad mood to the curb.
- Prepare this delightful combination of potatoes and vegetables on the grill or in the oven. It can be made ahead of time and served at room temperature or reheated.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.