Fight frizz before it starts
From Life & Beauty WeeklyMore>>
Whether you’re working a desk job from 9 to 5, returning to college to get a degree or painting for a living, procrastination can deliver gold to you.
A festive party calls for a little more makeup than your everyday swipe of lip gloss, and it’s surprisingly easy to liven up your look and still be out the door in a flash.
- Here are the first three steps toward keeping your heart healthy for years to come.Here are the first three steps toward keeping your heart healthy for years to come.
- We all want to firm up those tummies before hitting the surf this summer, but there’s much more to getting bikini-ready than just stopping by your favorite spin class three times a week.
- Well-shaped eyebrows frame your whole face, but if you’ve tweezed out too much, don’t panic! Try these beauty tips and tricks to get your brows back in shape.
- Motherhood is supposed to be a joy-filled journey -- or so the ads and Facebook memes tell us. So why does it seem as though our days are largely about nagging, supervising homework, changing diapers and shuttling kids to and from their activities?
- Shy about wearing red? Don’t be! You can make this dynamic color work for you with these tips from celebrity stylists and makeup artists.
- These days, having a crammed work, kids and activities schedule has almost become a status symbol. But being super-busy isn’t always a sign of a fulfilling life
- Your kids may come home from school this winter with something more worrisome than homework -- sniffles, tummy bugs and even (ick!) lice.
- Most women play some version of the scale game whenever they weigh themselves, but the truth is there are at least eight reasons why the numbers can fluctuate so much.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.