See Unofficial Results Of Town Supervisor Primaries, Other RacesPosted: Updated:
There were other primary elections in the north country, including several for town supervisor.
In Jefferson County:
- Champion: in the Republican primary for supervisor, incumbent Bruce Ferguson was the apparent winner with 132 votes. He fended off a challenge from Jonathan Schell, who had 71 votes. There is no Democrat running, Schell says he will continue to challenge Ferguson as a candidate on the Farm Families of Champion line.
- Alexandria: in the Republican primary for supervisor, 234 votes went to Brent Sweet. Daniel Peterson received 151 votes.
St. Lawrence County:
- Colton: in the Republican primary for supervisory, John Gray Jr. received 100 votes, while Kevin Beary got 99. In the Conservative primary, Gray got 5 votes to Beary's 2.
- Oswegatchie: in the Republican primary, incumbent Alfred Nichols was the apparent winner with 114 votes. Challenger Michael Hebert received 108 votes.
- Lyonsdale: in the Republican primary, incumbent Philip Boardman apparently defeated David Butts 71 to 48. Boardman is also on the Democratic line and is the presumptive winner going into November.