"Electrical Malfunction" Causes Fire at Watertown Home

"Electrical Malfunction" Causes Fire at Watertown Home

Posted: Updated:

An electrical malfunction caused a fire at home on Watertown's Broadway Avenue East early Saturday morning.

The fire was reported shortly before 1 a.m.  Watertown Fire Deputy Chief Russell Randall said crews arrived to heavy smoke from the second floor and it took a little over an hour to get the fire under control.  

No one was injured.

The house is owned by Danny Gardner.

Powered by Frankly
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 Frankly Media and WWNY. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.