Couple Loses Home in Waddington Fire Saturday

Couple Loses Home in Waddington Fire Saturday

Posted: Updated:

A couple in their 70s lost their home at 207 Halfway House Road in the town of Waddington Saturday morning. The couple got out safe.

Crews got the call about the fire around 11:30 a.m. 

A spokesperson with the Waddington Fire Department said it started in the wood stove, the home's a total loss and there's no insurance on the home.

One firefighter was taken to the hospital because of dehydration

Powered by Frankly
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 Frankly Media and WWNY. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.