The Fishcap Report, https://cms.clickability.com/cms#June 13 - 20
Fishcap News, Week of June 13 - 20
The folks at North Country Public Radio have a story on why this could be the biggest bass season ever on the St. Lawrence River.
It's a must-read and listen from David Sommerstein.
This week's fishing forecast...
- Brown trout fishing is good off Stony and Calf Islands.
- Michigan Stingers spoons in chartreuse, black-silver and orange-silver are good in 10-20 feet of water.
- Lake trout fishing is good off the "finger" four miles out from Stony Point light.
- Fish on bottom in 135 feet of water using cowbells and spin & glo's in glo-green or chartreuse-silver.
- Bass and Muskie seasons kick off this Saturday. For bass, look in the shallows.
For more on fishing in the St. Lawrence River Valley, go to www.fishcap.net.
Thursday, September 18, 2014, Watertown, NY