WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWNY) - Chef Chris Manning is getting a jump on Father's Day with a steak sauce better than the leading brand.
He also has a steak seasoning. Both are easy for the kids to help mix up for dad's day.
Both are also great to use for any grilling.
Watch the video to see for yourself.
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon granulated onion
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
Mix all ingredients and use to season, steaks, porkchops, chicken, and burgers.
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- A dash or 2 of hot sauce
Mix all ingredients and serve with steaks, burgers, pork chops, or chicken.