WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWNY) - A 36 year old Ellisburg man is going to prison in connection with the sexual assault of a child.
Jason Loomis pleaded guilty Monday in Jefferson County Court to two counts of second-degree criminal sexual act.
Loomis was accused of having sexual contact with a 12 year old girl between October 2010 and May 2012. He was also accused of stalking her from May 2016 through March 2017.
Last May, he was indicted on 21 counts, including:
- one count of predatory sexual assault against a child
- one count of first-degree course of sexual conduct against a child
- one count of third-degree stalking
- one count of second-degree aggravated harassment
- 17 counts of second-degree criminal sexual act
Loomis will be sentenced September 16.
He’s expected to be sent to prison for 10 years, and face five years of parole after he’s released from prison..