CLAYTON, N.Y. (WWNY) - The concert season is winding down at the Clayton Opera House, but that doesn't mean there's nothing going on.
Executive director Julie Garnsey was on 7 News This Morning to outline what was left in the season and give us a sneak peek into next year.
Watch the video for her interview.
To round out the year:
- Roomful of Blues performs at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, November 9.
- The Clayton Community Band will play its last concert of the season at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, November 26.
- Christmas movies will be screened on Monday nights in December.
For the 2020 season:
- The Spouse Whisperer on Valentine's Day, February 14.
- Shawn Colvin on May 9.
- Bill Anderson on June 11.