WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWNY) - Fort Drum’s Magrath Sports Complex will remain closed until further notice due to potential COVID-19 exposure.
The FMWR says the fitness center, which is used by soldiers and their families, will remain closed with plans to reopen on January 21, 2021.
The Monti Physical Fitness Facility will reopen for service members on January 11, 2021. Their hours are as follows:
- January 11 – 6:00am - 10:00am
- January 12 – 6:00am – 10:00am
- January 13 – resume normal operating hours*
*Normal operating hours are Monday - Friday: 6am - 6pm. Sunday: 8am - 4pm.
The Atkins Functional Fitness Facility will continue functioning following the hours listed below:
- Monday - Friday from 6 am-10 am: Service Members Only.
- Monday - Friday from 10 am-6 pm: Service Members, and DoD ID cardholders.
- Saturday from 8 am-4 pm: Service Members, and DoD ID cardholders.