TV Dinner: Muhammara
WATERTOWN, New York (WWNY) - If you need something that’s quick and easy to make for that graduation party, birthday celebration, or neighborhood get-together, Chef Chris Manning has just the recipe.
It’s a Lebanese dip called Muhammara. It’s great served with pita chips, vegetables, or anything you can dip into it. It’s also great with grilled pork chops or chicken.
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup toasted breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons molasses, maple syrup, or honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 cups roasted red peppers
- Salt & pepper to taste
Put all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Refrigerate at least an hour before serving.
Copyright 2022 WWNY. All rights reserved.