Ogdensburg water advisory lifted
OGDENSBURG, New York (WWNY) - A boil water advisory for some parts of Ogdensburg has been lifted.
The advisory was put in effect on Wednesday, September 21st for:
- Academy Place
- 400 Block of Canton Street
- 900 Block of Elizabeth Street
- 500-600 Blocks of East South Street
- 900 Block of Franklin Street
- 500 Block of Jersey Avenue
Crews were replacing a water valve, so there was little or no pressure.
Officials said they expected the work to take two or three days.
Copyright 2022 WWNY. All rights reserved.