Pascal Siakam Player Prop Bets: Raptors vs. Nuggets - March 14
The Toronto Raptors, Pascal Siakam included, face off versus the Denver Nuggets on Tuesday at 7:30 PM ET.
In this article we will break down Siakam's prop bets, using stats to help you make good picks.
Pascal Siakam Prop Bets vs. the Nuggets
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Pascal Siakam's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Pascal Siakam Insights vs. the Nuggets
- This season, he's put up 17.5% of the Raptors' attempted field goals, as he's averaging 18.7 per contest.
- He's taken 4.1 threes per game, or 10.8% of his team's shots from beyond the arc this season.
- Siakam's opponents, the Nuggets, have one of the NBA's slowest tempos with 99.6 possessions per game, while his Raptors rank 25th in possessions per game with 100.9.
- Giving up 113 points per contest, the Nuggets are the 12th-ranked squad in the league on defense.
- Giving up 40.3 rebounds per game, the Nuggets are the best squad in the league.
- Conceding 25.9 assists per contest, the Nuggets are the 22nd-ranked team in the NBA.
- The Nuggets give up 11.5 made 3-pointers per game, third-ranked in the NBA.
Pascal Siakam vs. the Nuggets
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Siakam or any of his Raptors teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.