Texas A&M vs. Penn State: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - First Round
The 10th-seeded Penn State Nittany Lions (22-13) will try to pull off a first-round NCAA Tournament upset against the No. 7 seed Texas A&M Aggies (25-9) on Thursday at Wells Fargo Arena. The contest begins at 9:55 PM on TBS. Penn State is a 2.5-point underdog in the game. Here's what you need to know before filling out your brackets for this 7-10 matchup in the Midwest Region. The matchup has a point total of 134.5.
Texas A&M vs. Penn State Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, March 16, 2023
- Time: 9:55 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Where: Des Moines, Iowa
- Venue: Wells Fargo Arena
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Texas A&M vs Penn State Betting Records & Stats
- The Aggies' ATS record is 22-10-0 this season.
- Texas A&M has a record of 20-3, a 87% win rate, when it's favored by -150 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The implied probability of a win from the Aggies, based on the moneyline, is 60%.
- Penn State has a 19-12-0 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Nittany Lions have come away with a win five times in 11 chances when named as an underdog of at least +125 or longer on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Penn State has a 44.4% chance of pulling out a win.
Texas A&M vs. Penn State Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 134.5||% of Games Over 134.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Texas A&M vs Penn State Insights & Trends
- Texas A&M has gone 8-2 over its past 10 contests, with an 8-2 record against the spread in that span.
- Three of Aggies' past 10 outings have gone over the total.
- Penn State is 8-2 against the spread and 8-2 overall in its last 10 contests.
- In their past 10 games, the Nittany Lions have gone over the total seven times.
- The 73.2 points per game the Aggies put up are just 4.8 more points than the Nittany Lions give up (68.4).
- Texas A&M has a 15-5 record against the spread and a 16-5 record overall when putting up more than 68.4 points.
- The Nittany Lions score 6.1 more points per game (72.3) than the Aggies allow (66.2).
- Penn State is 14-5 against the spread and 17-4 overall when it scores more than 66.2 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Texas A&M vs. Penn State Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Texas A&M vs. Penn State Home/Away Splits
|Texas A&M||Penn State|
|12-3-0||Home ATS Record||8-6-0|
|7-3-0||Away ATS Record||5-5-0|
|73.1||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||75.9|
|73.7||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||68.4|
|5-10-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||9-5-0|
|6-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||6-4-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.