Columbia vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 17
Published: Mar. 16, 2023 at 3:41 AM EDT|Updated: Mar. 17, 2023 at 11:41 AM EDT
Friday's contest between the Columbia Lions (23-5) and Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (24-7) squaring off at Francis S. Levien Gymnasium has a projected final score of 73-57 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Columbia, so expect a one-sided matchup. The game will start at 7:00 PM ET on March 17.
In their most recent outing on Friday, the Lions suffered a 72-65 loss to Harvard.
Columbia vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Francis S. Levien Gymnasium in New York City, New York
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Columbia vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Score Prediction
- Prediction: Columbia 73, Fairleigh Dickinson 57
Columbia Schedule Analysis
- When the Lions beat the Princeton Tigers, the No. 33 team in our computer rankings, by a score of 58-55 on January 6, it was their season's best win.
- The Lions have six wins over Quadrant 1 opponents, tied for the 21st-most in the country.
Columbia 2022-23 Best Wins
- 58-55 on the road over Princeton (No. 33) on January 6
- 83-74 on the road over UMass (No. 49) on December 10
- 78-71 on the road over Miami (FL) (No. 52) on November 27
- 77-69 on the road over Memphis (No. 62) on November 7
- 75-70 on the road over Harvard (No. 64) on February 17
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Columbia Performance Insights
- The Lions outscore opponents by 16.8 points per game (scoring 78.9 points per game to rank 14th in college basketball while giving up 62.1 per contest to rank 111th in college basketball) and have a +472 scoring differential overall.
- Columbia is averaging 76.9 points per game this year in conference contests, which is 2 fewer points per game than its season average (78.9).
- In home games, the Lions are posting 0.6 fewer points per game (78.5) than they are on the road (79.1).
- Columbia gives up 58.5 points per game in home games this season, compared to 64.3 in away games.
- On the offensive side of the ball, the Lions have had a tough time putting the ball in the basket over their last 10 games, scoring 74.7 points per contest over that stretch as opposed to the 78.9 they've racked up over the course of this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.