Hofstra vs. Cincinnati Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - March 18
Saturday's game between the Hofstra Pride (25-9) and the Cincinnati Bearcats (22-12) at David S. Mack Sports and Exhibition Complex - Hofstra Arena should be a competitive matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 73-71, with Hofstra coming out on top. Game time is at 2:00 PM ET on March 18.
The game has no set line.
Hofstra vs. Cincinnati Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, March 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Hempstead, New York
- Venue: David S. Mack Sports and Exhibition Complex - Hofstra Arena
Bet on college basketball with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Hofstra vs. Cincinnati Score Prediction
- Prediction: Hofstra 73, Cincinnati 72
Spread & Total Prediction for Hofstra vs. Cincinnati
- Computer Predicted Spread: Hofstra (-0.1)
- Computer Predicted Total: 143.7
Hofstra has put together a 17-10-0 record against the spread this season, while Cincinnati is 17-11-0. A total of 13 out of the Pride's games this season have gone over the point total, and 14 of the Bearcats' games have gone over. Over the past 10 contests, Hofstra is 8-2 against the spread and 9-1 overall while Cincinnati has gone 6-4 against the spread and 6-4 overall.
Put your picks to the test and bet on college basketball with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Hofstra Performance Insights
- The Pride's +309 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 9.1 points per game) is a result of scoring 75.1 points per game (94th in college basketball) while giving up 66 per outing (60th in college basketball).
- The 31.2 rebounds per game Hofstra averages rank 219th in the nation, and are 2.4 fewer than the 33.6 its opponents collect per contest.
- Hofstra makes 2.0 more threes per contest than the opposition, 8.7 (51st in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 6.7.
- The Pride rank 53rd in college basketball by averaging 98.7 points per 100 possessions on offense, and defensively are 59th in college basketball, allowing 86.7 points per 100 possessions.
- Hofstra has committed 1.5 fewer turnovers per game than its opponents, averaging 10.4 (40th in college basketball play) while forcing 11.9 (177th in college basketball).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.