Columbia vs. Fordham Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 20
Published: Mar. 18, 2023 at 7:39 PM EDT|Updated: Mar. 20, 2023 at 11:40 AM EDT
Monday's contest features the Columbia Lions (24-5) and the Fordham Rams (19-12) matching up at Francis S. Levien Gymnasium in what should be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 76-63 win for heavily favored Columbia according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 7:00 PM ET on March 20.
The Lions are coming off of a 69-53 win against Fairleigh Dickinson in their last game on Friday.
Columbia vs. Fordham Game Info
- When: Monday, March 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Francis S. Levien Gymnasium in New York City, New York
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Columbia vs. Fordham Score Prediction
- Prediction: Columbia 76, Fordham 63
Columbia Schedule Analysis
- In their signature win of the season on January 6, the Lions defeated the Princeton Tigers, a top 50 team (No. 37) in our computer rankings, by a score of 58-55.
- The Lions have six wins over Quadrant 1 opponents, tied for the 23rd-most in the country.
Columbia 2022-23 Best Wins
- 58-55 on the road over Princeton (No. 37) on January 6
- 83-74 on the road over UMass (No. 49) on December 10
- 78-71 on the road over Miami (FL) (No. 51) on November 27
- 77-69 on the road over Memphis (No. 63) on November 7
- 82-56 at home over Harvard (No. 65) on January 14
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Columbia Performance Insights
- The Lions have a +488 scoring differential, topping opponents by 16.8 points per game. They're putting up 78.6 points per game to rank 13th in college basketball and are giving up 61.8 per contest to rank 103rd in college basketball.
- On offense, Columbia is putting up 76.9 points per game this year in conference contests. To compare, its season average (78.6 points per game) is 1.7 PPG higher.
- Offensively, the Lions average 77.8 points per game at home, compared to 79.1 points per game in away games.
- Columbia surrenders 58.1 points per game when playing at home this season, compared to 64.3 away from home.
- The Lions have seen a decrease in scoring lately, putting up 72.2 points per game in their last 10 contests, 6.4 points fewer than the 78.6 they've scored this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.