Texas vs. Xavier: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - Sweet 16
The No. 2 Texas Longhorns (28-8) and the No. 3 Xavier Musketeers (27-9) will meet on Friday to compete for a spot in the Elite Eight of the NCAA Tournament. Texas is favored by 4.5 points in the Sweet 16 matchup, which begins at 9:45 PM on CBS. The point total for the matchup is set at 148.5.
Texas vs. Xavier Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, March 24, 2023
- Time: 9:45 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: T-Mobile Center
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Texas vs Xavier Betting Records & Stats
- So far this season, the Longhorns have compiled a 17-16-0 record against the spread.
- This season, Texas has won 13 of its 14 games, or 92.9%, when favored by at least -190 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 65.5% chance of a victory for the Longhorns.
- Xavier's ATS record is 17-15-0 this season.
- This season, the Musketeers have been victorious one time in five chances when named as an underdog of at least +160 or worse on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Xavier has a 38.5% chance of pulling out a win.
Texas vs. Xavier Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 148.5||% of Games Over 148.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Texas vs Xavier Insights & Trends
- Texas has a 7-3 record against the spread while finishing 7-3 overall over its last 10 games.
- The Longhorns have gone over the total twice in their past 10 games.
- Xavier has gone 7-3 in its last 10 contests, with a 5-5 record against the spread in that span.
- In their past 10 contests, the Musketeers have gone over the total four times.
- The 77.7 points per game the Longhorns put up are just 3.9 more points than the Musketeers give up (73.8).
- When Texas totals more than 73.8 points, it is 8-7 against the spread and 13-3 overall.
- The Musketeers average 14 more points per game (81.2) than the Longhorns allow their opponents to score (67.2).
- Xavier has put together a 15-8 ATS record and a 23-4 overall record in games it scores more than 67.2 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Texas vs. Xavier Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Texas vs. Xavier Home/Away Splits
|9-8-0||Home ATS Record||8-7-0|
|4-6-0||Away ATS Record||5-4-0|
|84.8||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||83.6|
|69.4||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||80.5|
|9-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||12-3-0|
|5-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||4-5-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.