San Diego State vs. Florida Atlantic: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament Final Four
A place in the NCAA Tournament national championship game is up for grabs when the No. 5 seed San Diego State Aztecs (31-6) and the No. 9 seed Florida Atlantic Owls (35-3) meet in the Final Four on Saturday at 6:09 PM at NRG Stadium (airing on CBS).
In this article, you will find the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the San Diego State vs. Florida Atlantic matchup.
San Diego State vs. Florida Atlantic Game Info
- When: Saturday, April 1, 2023 at 6:09 PM ET
- Where: NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: CBS
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable today!
San Diego State vs. Florida Atlantic Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||San Diego State Moneyline||Florida Atlantic Moneyline|
|BetMGM||San Diego State (-2.5)||130.5||-150||+125||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||San Diego State (-2.5)||131||-145||+125||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|PointsBet||San Diego State (-2.5)||131.5||-141||+120||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
San Diego State vs. Florida Atlantic Betting Trends
- San Diego State has put together a 19-16-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Aztecs and their opponents have combined to go over the point total 14 out of 36 times this season.
- Florida Atlantic has won 24 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing 11 times.
- So far this year, 17 out of the Owls' 35 games with an over/under have hit the over.
San Diego State Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +400
- Oddsmakers rate San Diego State much higher (fourth-best in college basketball) than the computer rankings do (10th-best).
- Bookmakers have moved the Aztecs' national championship odds up from +6000 at the start of the season to +400. Among all teams in the country, that is the 57th-biggest change.
- The implied probability of San Diego State winning the national championship, based on its +400 moneyline odds, is 20%.
Florida Atlantic Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +650
- Based on its moneyline odds, Florida Atlantic has a 13.3% chance of winning the national championship.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.