Yankees Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The New York Yankees (37-28) are currently +900 to win the World Series, the fifth-best odds in the majors. They have the second-ranked odds in terms of winning the AL East, at +600.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Yankees MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+900||5th||(+900, bet $100 to win $900)|
|To Win the AL East||+600||-||(+600, bet $100 to win $600)|
Think the Yankees can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Yankees Standings Information
In the AL East, the Yankees are 8.5 games back. They are 0.5 games out in terms of the Wild Card.
|1||Tampa Bay Rays||-|
|3||New York Yankees||8.5|
|4||Toronto Blue Jays||9.5|
|5||Boston Red Sox||14|
Yankees Team Stats
- The nine strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Yankees pitching staff ranks 10th in MLB.
- New York has a 3.62 team ERA that ranks fourth among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Yankees are 25-7 this season in games when they crush two or more home runs.
- New York has gone 8-2 in its 10 games this season with five or more extra-base hits.
- The Yankees are 16-14 in the 30 games this season when they struck out at least 10 batters.
- New York has a 29-9 record in games this season when it gives up three or fewer earned runs (38 times).
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Yankees Next Game Information
Yankees Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Aaron Judge||+700||-||-||.291/.404/.674 19 HR 40 RBI|
|Anthony Rizzo||+15000||-||-||.273/.345/.450 11 HR 32 RBI|
|Gerrit Cole||+15000||+600||-||7-1 2.84 ERA 9.5 K/9|
|Gleyber Torres||+20000||-||-||.252/.330/.420 10 HR 27 RBI|
|Giancarlo Stanton||+20000||-||-||.243/.284/.514 5 HR 12 RBI|
|Harrison Bader||+20000||-||-||.267/.295/.511 6 HR 19 RBI|
|DJ LeMahieu||+25000||-||-||.239/.302/.390 6 HR 21 RBI|
|Luis Severino||-||+20000||-||0-1 5.75 ERA 8.0 K/9|
|Nestor Cortes Jr.||-||+20000||-||5-2 5.16 ERA 8.9 K/9|
|Anthony Volpe||-||-||+5000||.189/.264/.351 9 HR 26 RBI|
Load up on officially licensed Yankees gear at Fanatics!
Yankees' Top Players
- Gleyber Torres has been the team's best producer this year, registering a .252/.330/.420 slash line with eight doubles, 10 home runs, 28 walks and 27 RBI.
- This year, Anthony Rizzo has been one of the team's best producers, registering a .273/.345/.450 slash line with eight doubles, 11 home runs, 20 walks and 32 RBI.
- At the plate, Anthony Volpe is hitting .189/.264/.351 with five doubles, two triples, nine home runs, 22 walks and 26 RBI.
- DJ LeMahieu has a .239 batting average this year to go along with a .302 OBP, six home runs, 24 runs scored and 21 RBI.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.