Casper Ruud 2023 French Open Odds
Casper Ruud's run in the French Open in Paris, France has advanced to the quarterfinals, where he will meet Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune. Ruud has the fourth-best odds to win (+1400) at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Ruud at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Quarterfinals
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Ruud's Next Match
Ruud will face Rune in the quarterfinals on Wednesday, June 7 at 2:15 PM ET, after beating Nicolas Jarry in the last round 7-6, 7-5, 7-5.
Ruud is listed at -135 to win his next match against Rune. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Casper Ruud Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +3300
- US Open odds to win: +1600
- French Open odds to win: +1400
Want to bet on Ruud? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Ruud defeated No. 35-ranked Jarry 7-6, 7-5, 7-5 on Monday to advance to the .
- Ruud is 34-22 over the past 12 months, with two tournament victories.
- Ruud has won two tournaments on clay over the past 12 months, with a match record of 15-6.
- Ruud has played 27 games per match in his 56 matches over the past 12 months across all court types.
- In his 21 matches on a clay surface over the past 12 months, Ruud has averaged 23.5 games.
- Ruud, over the past year, has won 82.7% of his service games and 24.3% of his return games.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past 12 months, Ruud has won 84.8% of his games on serve, and 26.9% on return.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.