Yankees vs. Padres: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Gleyber Torres and the New York Yankees take the field on Friday at Yankee Stadium against Joe Musgrove, who gets the start for the San Diego Padres. First pitch will be at 7:05 PM ET for the first game of a three-game series.
The Padres are the favorite in this one, at -115, while the underdog Yankees have -105 odds to play spoiler. San Diego (-1.5) is the favorite on the run line. The matchup's total is set at 9 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Yankees gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Yankees vs. Padres Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV: Apple TV+
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Venue: Yankee Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Yankees Recent Betting Performance
- In three games as the underdog over the last 10 contests, the Yankees have a perfect record of 3-0.
- In their last 10 matchups with a total posted by oddsmakers, the Yankees and their opponents are 5-5-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Yankees have come up short of covering the spread in the two of their past 10 contests that had a set spread.
Discover More About This Game
Yankees Betting Records & Stats
- The Yankees have been underdogs in 14 games this season and have come away with the win six times (42.9%) in those contests.
- This season, New York has won six of its 14 games, or 42.9%, when it's the underdog by at least -105 on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Yankees have a 51.2% chance of pulling out a win.
- New York and its opponents have hit the over in 24 of its 52 games with a total this season.
- The Yankees have played just two games with a spread this season and failed to cover in each game.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.