Yankees vs. Padres: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Xander Bogaerts and the San Diego Padres will hit the field on Saturday at Yankee Stadium against Luis Severino, who is expected to start for the New York Yankees. First pitch will be at 1:05 PM ET for the second game of a three-game series.
Bookmakers list the Yankees as -160 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Padres +135 moneyline odds to win. New York is the favorite on the run line (-1.5 with +125 odds). The total is 8.5 runs for the game (with -105 odds on the over and -115 odds on the under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Yankees gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Yankees vs. Padres Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, May 27, 2023
- Time: 1:05 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Venue: Yankee Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Yankees Recent Betting Performance
- In seven games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Yankees have a record of 4-3.
- The Yankees and their opponents have combined to hit the over four times in their last 10 games with a total.
- In their last three games with a spread, the Yankees failed to cover each time.
Read More About This Game
|Yankees Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Padres Player Props|
|Yankees vs Padres Odds|
|Yankees vs Padres Prediction|
|Yankees vs Padres Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Yankees vs Padres|
Yankees Betting Records & Stats
- The Yankees have won 24 of the 38 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (63.2%).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -160 or shorter, New York has a 14-2 record (winning 87.5% of its games).
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Yankees a 61.5% chance to win.
- In the 53 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for New York, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 24 times (24-28-1).
- The Yankees have not covered the spread in three games with a set run line (0-3-0).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.