The 2023 RBC Canadian Open Odds & Preview: Eric Cole
Eric Cole is in 14th place, at -3, after the first round of the RBC Canadian Open at Oakdale Golf & Country Club.
Looking to wager on Eric Cole at the RBC Canadian Open this week? Keep reading for the betting trends you need to know before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Eric Cole Insights
- Cole has finished under par eight times and posted 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 16 rounds.
- Cole has registered a score within three shots of the day's best in two of his last 16 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day seven times.
- In his past five events, Cole has finished in the top 20 once.
- The past five times he has played a tournament, he's made the cut three times.
- Cole has finished with a better-than-average score in three of his past five tournaments.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
RBC Canadian Open Insights and Stats
- In the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,301 yards, 37 yards longer than the 7,264-yard par 72 at this week's tournament.
- Courses that Cole has played in the past year have measured an average of 7,286 yards, 22 yards longer than the 7,264-yard Oakdale Golf & Country Club this week.
Cole's Last Time Out
- Cole finished in the 56th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, with an average of 3.13 strokes.
- His 4.18-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday placed him in the 50th percentile.
- Cole shot better than 83% of the competitors at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.72.
- Cole recorded a birdie or better on one of 16 par-3s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, worse than the field average of 1.2.
- On the 16 par-3s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Cole carded fewer bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (3.3).
- Cole's 10 birdies or better on par-4s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were more than the tournament average of 4.5.
- At that last outing, Cole posted a bogey or worse on 14 of 40 par-4s (the field averaged 8.2).
- Cole ended The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday with a birdie or better on eight of the 16 par-5s, more than the field average of 4.8.
- On the 16 par-5s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Cole had less bogeys or worse (one) than the field's average of 1.7.
RBC Canadian Open Time and Date Info
- Date: June 8-11, 2023
- Course: Oakdale Golf & Country Club
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Par: 72 / 7,264 yards
- Cole Odds to Win: +3500 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Cole's performance prior to the 2023 RBC Canadian Open.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.