Josh Donaldson Player Prop Bets: Yankees vs. Red Sox - June 10
Josh Donaldson -- 1-for-4 with a home run and an RBI in his last game -- will be in action for the New York Yankees versus the Boston Red Sox, with Tanner Houck on the hill, on June 10 at 7:35 PM ET.
In his last game, he notched a home run while going 1-for-4 against the Red Sox.
Josh Donaldson Game Info & Props vs. the Red Sox
- Game Day: Saturday, June 10, 2023
- Game Time: 7:35 PM ET
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Red Sox Starter: Tanner Houck
- TV Channel: FOX
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -167)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +500)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +200)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +130)
Looking to place a prop bet on Josh Donaldson? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
Josh Donaldson At The Plate
- Donaldson has five home runs and three walks while hitting .171.
- Donaldson has had a base hit in five of 11 games this year, and multiple hits once.
- He has homered in 36.4% of his games in 2023, and 13.2% of his trips to the plate.
- In four games this season, Donaldson has picked up an RBI, with more than one RBI once.
- In five of 11 games this season, he has scored, including multiple runs once.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Josh Donaldson Home/Away Batting Splits
Red Sox Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Red Sox has a collective 8.7 K/9, which ranks 15th in MLB.
- The Red Sox have a 4.66 team ERA that ranks 24th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Red Sox pitchers combine to rank 22nd in baseball in home runs given up (82 total, 1.3 per game).
- Houck (3-5 with a 5.46 ERA and 56 strikeouts in 57 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Red Sox, his 12th of the season.
- In his last time out on Sunday against the Tampa Bay Rays, the right-hander went five innings, giving up four earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- In 11 games this season, the 26-year-old has an ERA of 5.46, with 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .251 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.