How to Watch the Yankees vs. Red Sox Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 14
The Boston Red Sox and New York Yankees will play on Thursday at Fenway Park, at 1:35 PM ET, with Rafael Devers and Gleyber Torres among those expected to step up at the plate.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Yankees vs. Red Sox Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Venue: Fenway Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Discover More About This Game
|Yankees Injury Report|
|Red Sox vs Yankees Betting Trends & Stats|
|Red Sox vs Yankees Player Props|
|Red Sox vs Yankees Pitching Matchup|
|Red Sox vs Yankees Odds|
|Red Sox vs Yankees Prediction|
Yankees Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Yankees rank seventh in Major League Baseball with 203 home runs.
- New York is 21st in MLB with a slugging percentage of .397 this season.
- The Yankees rank 29th in MLB with a team batting average of just .225.
- New York has scored the 24th-most runs in the majors this season with 609 (4.2 per game).
- The Yankees are among the worst in the league at getting on base, ranking 26th with an OBP of .302.
- The Yankees rank 15th with an average of 8.7 strikeouts per game.
- New York averages the 11th-most strikeouts per nine innings (nine) in the majors this season.
- New York has the ninth-best ERA (3.97) in the majors this season.
- The Yankees have a combined WHIP of just 1.237 as a pitching staff, which is the sixth-best in baseball this season.
Yankees Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Yankees will send Michael King (4-5) to the mound for his sixth start this season.
- The right-hander gave up one earned run and allowed four hits in five innings pitched against the Milwaukee Brewers on Saturday.
- None of King's five starts this season have met the criteria for a quality start.
- King has two starts in a row of five innings or more.
- In 45 appearances this season, he has finished 30 without allowing an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Yankees Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/8/2023||Brewers||L 8-2||Home||Luis Severino||Colin Rea|
|9/9/2023||Brewers||L 9-2||Home||Michael King||Wade Miley|
|9/10/2023||Brewers||W 4-3||Home||Gerrit Cole||Corbin Burnes|
|9/12/2023||Red Sox||W 3-2||Away||Randy Vasquez||Nick Pivetta|
|9/12/2023||Red Sox||W 4-1||Away||Carlos Rodón||Kutter Crawford|
|9/14/2023||Red Sox||-||Away||Michael King||Tanner Houck|
|9/14/2023||Red Sox||-||Away||Clarke Schmidt||Chris Sale|
|9/15/2023||Pirates||-||Away||Gerrit Cole||Johan Oviedo|
|9/16/2023||Pirates||-||Away||Clarke Schmidt||Luis Ortiz|
|9/17/2023||Pirates||-||Away||Carlos Rodón||Bailey Falter|
|9/19/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Clarke Schmidt||Yusei Kikuchi|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.