Yankees vs. Red Sox: Odds, spread, over/under - September 14
Rafael Devers will lead the charge for the Boston Red Sox (73-72) on Thursday, September 14, when they take on Gleyber Torres and the New York Yankees (73-72) at Fenway Park at 1:35 PM ET.
The Yankees are listed as +100 moneyline underdogs for this matchup against the Red Sox (-120). A 9-run over/under is set for this game.
Yankees vs. Red Sox Time and TV Channel
- Date: Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Venue: Fenway Park
- Probable Pitchers: Tanner Houck - BOS (4-9, 5.28 ERA) vs Michael King - NYY (4-5, 2.82 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Yankees vs. Red Sox Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted on individual sportsbooks.
|Red Sox Moneyline||Yankees Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-120||+100||-||9||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|BetMGM||-120||+100||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
If you're looking to wager on the Yankees and Red Sox game but want some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick primer. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Yankees (+100) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning the game, you'd get $20.00 back in your pocket.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Aaron Judge hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Yankees Injury Report|
|Red Sox vs Yankees Betting Trends & Stats|
|Red Sox vs Yankees Player Props|
|Red Sox vs Yankees Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Red Sox vs Yankees|
|Red Sox vs Yankees Prediction|
Yankees vs. Red Sox Betting Trends and Insights
- The Red Sox have won 33, or 50.8%, of the 65 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Red Sox have gone 32-26 (winning 55.2% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -120 or shorter.
- Boston has a 54.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Red Sox went 2-3 over the five games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups, Boston and its opponents combined to go over the total six times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Yankees have been victorious in 23, or 44.2%, of the 52 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- The Yankees have a win-loss record of 19-24 when favored by +100 or worse by sportsbooks this year.
- The Yankees have played as underdogs four times over their past 10 games and won each of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, New York and its opponents have failed to hit the over six times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Yankees Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||18th||5th|
Think the Yankees can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for New York and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.